Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What an Irony

In the last couple of weeks, whenever I read news about Indians protesting against corruption in India on British soil, I have found it very funny. The reason I find it funny is because, loooong time ago Britishers whipped Indian asses for protesting against British Bullying in India(on our own soil mind you…). Now Indians are protesting against corruption in India on British soil. Am I the only one who finds this irony funny.

I also have been thinking about something for which I would have to cop lot of flak from Indians(hahaha). Can British government stop Indians from doing this protest??? Well if I start thinking like a British citizen, I would want it to be stopped. Regardless of how peaceful and great this protest is, my tax money is being spent (police, nuisance to traffic etc.) on something that is not beneficial to my country. I cant think of any protest that is analogous to this one to compare to. What I failed to figure out (after lots of searches and reading about freedom of speech in British constitution) was, Is there anything in British constitution to stop Indians from doing this protest?

  • Can British Government tell these people to fly to India and then protest?
  • Can a British citizen get a stay order from court of law on these protests citing his countries tax money being wasted??


Leave your feedback if you find anything in the British Constitution :-)

4 comments:

Sundeep said...

You want to talk about YOUR MONEY and YOUR SOIL?? Well, you are one those ill-cultured fellows who entered India in the name of trade and turned India from a peaceful country to hell(literally). I'm only guessing that whatever money your government spent(if it at all did!) is one gazillionth of the money that it looted from India or one millionth of what it spent during the riots(remember, last month??) or one thousandth of the taxes the Indians there pay!

Note: Show up this comment on yer blog if you are a British Citizen.

K said...

Dude, for starters I am not a British citizen, will still publish your comment hahahaha....

Now If Indians did not have the balls to stand up for themselves as they were busy fucking discriminating their own people based on caste, whats wrong with britishers exploiting it. Its like US making use of pakistan in the war of terror. The moment britishers found ROI was not great, as it was hard to manage 400 million self discriminating idiots, they left.

Now lets talk about the looting india, riots in UK.... none of them are related to what I have written about. For paying taxes you get infrastructure (which doesnt happen in India I know). Just because u pay tax does not mean that you can protest against some shit that is not even related to that country. Yesterday if britishers looted India, why dont indians protest against that and ask british government to give back looted stuff!!!! that way it is at least some what relevant

Sundeep said...

So, you're asking what's wrong with Britishers exploiting India? And what a classic example of US and Pakistan(like you knew what's happening really!) to backup what you believe in? Not that I asked this, you ask these questions yourselves once!

And where on Earth did you read that it was the caste system that made India vulnerable to the Britishers? You just made that up? Go correct your knowledge of history first or stop imagining things, whatever you feel like.

Using profane language through out doesn't make you cool or correct. Just that you have blog to write doesn't mean you can write any crap. Try to make sense of what you write. I do not like flaming, but, I couldn't help posting what I felt after reading whatever you wrote. You might be partly correct or feel that to the entirety - It's just wrong.

Now, the support doesn't stop and try to find your ways to stop it! Good luck!

K said...

"Just that you have blog to write doesn't mean you can write any crap."
I can easily say MF I can write whatever i want. If you dont like what you see STFU. I am not going to say that. I need readers like you!!!!!

" Go correct your knowledge of history"
Oh sorry I guess Indians didnt have balls to standup for themselves... is that the right history??? Why dont you suggest some books from which I can learn. Not the ones that you are taught in school which teaches you that akbar was a great emperor (you go figure out if he is great or not. If you cant i will suggest you books).

"Using profane language through out doesn't make you cool or correct."
Damn!!!! all these days I thought I was being cool!!!! thanks for showing me the correct path.

In both of these comments of yours you still have not mentioned one logical reason or statement why you disagree with my blog.... related to the blog in 20th century, not how britishers oppressed you.... hmmmmm